Waiting is hard
I had dinner with some girlfriends tonight. I love them so so much, but I'm realizing how behind I feel. 2 are married, one is getting married and the other is in a very serious relationship. Me? I'm completely single. Nothing in sight. It's so hard to visit sometimes knowing what a different stage of life they are in. They certainly don't make me feel that way, they just talk about their husbands and boyfriends because it's normal conversation. And I love hearing about it, because I'm so happy for them, but it's also hard on me. I want that so much. I want to talk about my husband, I want to go to the couply things, I want to talk about the date we had last night. My heart aches, and I wonder why God has made me wait. Is it not my time? Or did my time come and I wrecked it? I just feel so stuck, and I don't want to feel that way anymore. I've asked Him to show me something this week that shows my life is moving forward and I'm making progress. I'm not sure what it'll be, but I guess we'll wait and find out.
Comments
Post a Comment